2020 Kawasaki STX160X and STX160LX Product Safety Recall
Attention Kawasaki 2020 STX160X and STX160LX owners, please be advised that model year 2020 units sold by Kawasaki Australia between October 2019 and 21 September 2020 are affected by a product recall.
- On some eligible units, there is potential for the front storage compartment lid and fixings to be damaged under certain riding conditions, such as riding through water, riding through waves e.t.c.
- Continued use with damaged parts could cause the lid to become detached and hit the rider, potentially causing injury.
What to do
- It is important that you do not use the craft until the repair is completed.
- All affected consumers will be advised by mail to contact an Authorized Kawasaki Jet Ski Dealership to arrange a time to have a modification completed free of charge.
- Consumers are urged to contact their nearest Authorised Kawasaki dealer by using the following link: https://kawasaki.com.au/dealer-locator/
- Affected VIN list can be found at the following link: