Kawasaki Motors Australia (KMA) recognises that our customers and fans like to capture their experiences on all of Kawasaki's products and to celebrate we are opening a Kawasaki short film competition. The competition has been established to help share the joy and adventures owning a Kawasaki can bring! #KawasakiFilmComp
- Entries must be no longer than 3 minutes long.
- Entries must pertain to a Kawasaki product e.g. Kawasaki Road Bike, Jet Ski, SidexSide (MULE), ATV or Motocross/Trail bike.
- Please upload your video submissions via YouTube and send your YouTube link to: [email protected]
- Entries can use any form or combination of animation or live-action technique in their creation.
- Each entry must be at least 1080p.
- The deadline for submission will be 16:00:00 AEST on the afternoon of 31st July, 2020. The submission process must be completed, including uploading the video before the submission period ends.
- The video must be a new creation made specifically for the Kawasaki Short Film Contest.
- Multiple submissions per person are allowed.
- Submissions must be free of advertisements.
- Video cannot contain copyrighted music.
- Video must be suitable for all ages. No offensive language, inappropriate references or content.
- Video submissions cannot be disrespectful of non Kawasaki motorcycle brands.
- Entries must comply with YouTube terms and conditions of use.
Each of the selected submissions will be featured on the Kawasaki Australia YouTube Channel. The short listed films will then be published on Kawasaki Australia Facebook Page and hosted below. KMA will award a voucher to the top 5 finalists to use in our Online Shop to the value of: $500 to 1st place; $300 to 2nd place; $100 to 3rd place; and $50 to each of the other two finalists. If your video is selected, it will be placed onto our YouTube Channel, you will be contacted via your email address in which you submitted your film. Finalists will also receive a Kawasaki merchandise pack valued at $300!
Finalists will be chosen based on the follow criteria:
- The best rated and best representing the Kawasaki brand as determined by Kawasaki Motors Australia.
- Highest views and comments on entries hosted on Kawasaki Australia YouTube Channel.
How do I upload a submission?
How do I review the video submissions?
Help review and discuss the video submissions by going to the Kawasaki YouTube channel.
If you have any further questions about this competition, please contact [email protected]