- The KX™ FI Calibration Kit features a handheld KX™ FI Calibration Controller which enables riders to adjust engine characteristics, by rewriting actual data maps, to suit their preference
- Use without a PC: simply plug the KX™ FI Calibration Controller in the engine’s ECU
- Built-in colour LCD screen with easy-to-use interface
- SD card compatible for data transfer of maps between the controller and a PC
- Seven pre-set settings for easy ECU adjustment to suit track conditions
- ECU maps for fuel injection volume and ignition timing based on throttle position and rpm
- The KX™ FI Calibration Controller displays the status of a running engine when connected to the ECU
- Includes transfer and diagnostic cables, SD memory card, user manual, and carrying case
- Requires Sub Harness (26011-0933) and Bracket (11056-0505) to operate
- Fits KX™ 250F (13-18), KX™ 450F (09-10) and (12-18)
- Does not fit KX™ 450F (11)
The KX FI Calibration Controller contains seven pre-set settings that can be quickly and easily used to adjust the ECU to suit track conditions. The provided settings are shown below.
Richer fuel setting fuelling 5% richer than stock
Leaner fuel setting fuelling 5% leaner than stock
Advanced ignition setting ignition advanced 3o from stock
Retarded ignition setting ignition retarded 3o from stock
Hard riding surface setting ignition retarded, fuelling richer
Soft riding surface setting ignition advanced, fuelling leaner
Beginner setting engine power suppressed:
ignition retarded, fuelling richer
- Kawasaki cautions you that whenever the power output of a motorcycle is increased, reliability and durability may decrease. Therefore, proper and perhaps more frequent maintenance and repair work becomes especially important. The Kawasaki Service Manual contains information that will enable you to perform essential maintenance and repairs. This manual can be obtained from any authorized Kawasaki dealer.
- Installation of race parts requires mechanical knowledge, proper tools and, in some cases, will require re-tuning of engine and suspension components. For best results, an experienced tuner should make racing modifications. You may wish to take your vehicle to an authorized Kawasaki dealer to have race parts installed on your motorcycle. There will be a charge for installation.
- Prices, product and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Availability is subject to production, stocking and demand. The purchaser accepts all responsibility concerning installation of race parts, including quality, performance, cost or service and/or necessary repairs.
Kawasaki Accessories or other items in this Performance Parts section are subject to the following conditions:
- These items are intended for closed-course competition only.
- Alteration of emissions-related components can constitute violation of federal and/or state laws. Substantial fines and penalties can result if used for other than closed-course competition use.
- Use of unauthorized components and use of a vehicle in competition can affect a vehicle’s warranty coverage.
- Kawasaki Accessories used in competition are not covered by any warranty and are not returnable.
- Quantities may be limited and replacement parts may not be available.