Attendees will be able to show their support for Kawasaki’s new Superbike team consisting of Tom Sykes and Joan Lascorz as they chase WSBK Championship glory in 2012.
Kawasaki hospitality allows fans to get up close and personal with the sport they love with pit walks and rider autograph sessions included and the facility is ideally located trackside on Gardner straight where racers pass at speeds over 300kph.
A limited number of Kawasaki WSBK Hospitality three day tickets are now available.
Your 3-Day Kawasaki WSBK Hospitality includes:
- 3-Day General Admission Ticket
- Daily Catering with Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea within a Unique Atmosphere
- Grandstand Seating, Dining Seating and Trackside Garden seating
- Pit Walks (Sat & Sun)
- Rider Autograph Sessions
- Closed Circuit TV
- Motorcycle Parking Adjacent To Marquee
- Cloak Room
- Complimentary Official Event Program and Guest Gift Pack
- Cash Bar (for alcoholic drink purchases)
- Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee
- Superscreen Viewing
Each Kawasaki WSBK Hospitality 3-Day ticket costs $599.00 per person (inc GST). For more information, visit the special Kawasaki WSBK Hospitality webpage at http://www.kawasaki.com.au/promotions/kawasaki-wsbk-vip
Or book now through: Revsell Marketing P/L
Ph / Fax: 02 4227 4583 Mob: 0412 199 947 Email: email@example.com.