LUDDENHAM RACEWAY - KAWASAKI TEAM GREEN TRACK DAYS 2019
LUDDENHAM RACEWAY EVENT - Limited spots available - Get your spot today!
Your motorcycle around a track with like-minded Kawasaki and non-Kawasaki riders. The Kawasaki Track Days, run by Champion's Ride Days, are the best way to immerse yourself in the team green experience.
Kawasaki are pleased to announce two new tracks for 2019 riding adventures:
- New South Wales - Luddenham Raceway - Friday 11th October 2019 - Almost Sold Out
How do you book in?
Follow Booking portals to join respective session.
Luddenham Raceway NSW - Wednesday 18th September 2019 - SOLD OUT!
Luddenham Kawasaki Riders - Click Here
Other Brand Rider:
Luddenham - Other Brand Riders - Click Here
Continue reading for information on riding groups, bike and gear hire options that are a part of a Kawasaki Team Green Australia (KTGA) track day with Champion's Ride Days. Click here for Luddenham Raceway Track Map.
KTGA track events are exclusive days that enable like-minded enthusiasts to experience the thrill of riding their pride and joy on a track, in a casual and friendly environment. Kawasaki Motors Australia subsidise much of the cost for these events meaning that attending is very affordable for our KTGA members.
This Track Day Event is hosted by Kawasaki Motors Australia. Champion's Ride Days are the service providers for the event. Champion's Ride Days will take all bookings, payments, bike hire, equipment hire and assist with any questions.
- The price per rider is a partially paid by Kawasaki Motors Australia. You pay less at a KTGA event than you do at a standard track day.
- Riders on a Kawasaki product pay less per rider.
- All brands of motorcycle can be ridden at these Kawasaki event.
- Garage space at each venue is included in the price.
KAWASAKI HIRE BIKES - LIMITED SPACES!
At each track event we will be offering KTGA members the option to book a session on a Ninja 400, Ninja ZX-6R or Ninja ZX-10R at a discounted rate….$50 instead of $99! All liabilities and insurance is as per Champion’s standard hire agreement, i.e. the customer / KTGA member is responsible.
First in, best dressed.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO RIDE AT THESE EVENTS?
- A Motorcycle: you will need to bring your own motorcycle along to this event or hire one from Champion's Ride Days. The bike can be a Kawasaki or another brand. All bikes & equipment will be safety checked for riding at the track during scrutineering.
- Required Riding Equipment: Full leather suit (2 piece suit must zip together) with shoulder, elbow, back and knee protectors, motorcycle boots, motorcycle gloves, full face helmet (standard compliant).
- Hire gear: Riding gear (including required leather suits) is available for hire from Champion's Ride Days for $75 and can be selected during the online booking process. You can hire a Kawasaki motorcycle for the full day with Champion's Ride Days - check the Champion's Ride Days website for more information.
- Licence: An MA (or track specific) Licence - if you do not have a current MA Licence, you can purchase on the day.
PICK A GROUP TO MATCH YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
All riders are welcome. The day is inclusive for learner riders, returning riders, experienced track riders, riders that go racing, male and female. There are riding level groups to choose from, read the information in the booking portal to find the right group:
- Novice - Slower pace / new to track days or the track
- Intermediate Groups - medium & faster pace groups
- Advanced - Faster Pace / racer / experienced club track day rider
Modifications can be made to your chosen group through the day to suit your riding.
The spots available are limited to ensure a suitable amount of space on the track.
- Kawasaki Australia are your hosts for the day.
- Champion's Ride Days run and administer the days on behalf of Kawasaki.
- All riders must be members of Kawasaki Team Green Australia. You will be taken to the Champion's Ride Days website to book in.
- Non-riding family & friends are welcome to come along for the day to watch for free.
Champion's Ride Days Contact Details:
- Phone: (07) 3287 4144
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org