Please note that this event has been SOLD OUT... If you wish to join a waiting list to attend (in the case that a current participant drops out), please contact Champion's Ride Days directly - Ph) 07 3287 4144.
The crowd favourite Kawasaki Team Green Australia (KTGA) track events are back by popular demand in 2018!
KTGA track experiences are exclusive events that enable like-minded enthusiasts to experience the thrill of riding their pride and joy on a race track, in a casual and friendly environment. Kawasaki Motors Australia subsidise much of the cost for these events meaning that attending is very affordable for our KTGA members.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO RIDE AT THESE EVENTS?
Sign up and become a KTGA member - The KTGA community is free and open for everyone to join. KTGA is dedicated to keeping proud owners and enthusiasts up to date with all things Lime Green. Sign up here: http://kawasaki.com.au/kawasaki-team-green-australia/
A Motorcycle: you will need to bring your own motorcycle along to this event or hire one from us on the day. The bike can be a Kawasaki or another brand. All bikes & equipment will be safety checked for riding at the track during scrutineering.
Required Riding Equipment: Full leather suit (2 piece suit must zip together) with shoulder, elbow, back and knee protectors, motorcycle boots, motorcycle gloves, full face helmet (standard compliant).
Hire gear: Riding gear (including required leather suits) is available for hire from us for $75 and can be selected during the online booking process.
Licence: An MA (Motorcycling Australia) Licence - if you do not have a current MA Licence, you can purchase one for just $30 on the day at each event.
PICK A GROUP TO MATCH YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
All levels and types of riders are welcome. The day is inclusive for learner riders, returning riders, experienced track riders, riders that go racing, male, female....all riders will find a spot that will provide an enjoyable day! There are various riding level groups to choose from:
- Novice (Slower pace / New to track days) - Never done a track day? Consider yourself a steady road rider? Getting back into bikes after some time off? Then this is the group for you. This group includes Kawasaki led sighting laps of the track to help build you into the day. Enjoy the freedom of track riding, without the pressure to ride faster than you feel comfortable.
- 2 X Intermediate Groups (medium & faster pace groups) - You have done a few track days and are getting a bit quicker around the tracks. Looking to step up to the next pace group and grow your skills. There are a couple of choices when you book online for the Intermediate groups to ensure the correct fit for you; Intermediate slow and Intermediate fast.
- Advanced (Faster Pace / racer / experienced club track day rider) - If you're a very experienced & fast track rider, you know the track layout and/or race regularly, then this is the group for you.
Modifications can be made to your chosen group through the day to suit your riding. You can move to a faster group or move to a lower speed group if required.
The day is set to be another great one for Kawasaki Team Green Australia members. The spots available are limited to ensure a suitable amount of space on the track.
- Kawasaki Australia are your hosts for the day
- All riders must be members of Kawasaki Team Green Australia.
- Non-riding family & friends are welcome to come along for the day to watch for free.
- Spaces are limited.
Sydney Motorsport Park - MONDAY 30TH April 2018
Bring your motorcycle and ride at Sydney Motorsport Park.
This day is an official Kawasaki Team Green Australia event with special pricing for our members.
• Riders bringing their own Kawasaki motorcycle: $150
• Riders bringing a non-Kawasaki (other brand motorcycle): $200
• Maximum track time in multiple sessions.
• Number of bikes in a group will be capped to ensure an open track. Great value for money.
KAWASAKI HIRE BIKES - LIMITED SPACES!
At each track event we will be offering KTGA members the option to book a session on a Ninja 300, Ninja ZX-6R or Ninja ZX-10R at a discounted rate….$50 instead of $99! All liabilities and insurance is as per Champion’s Ride Days standard hire agreement, i.e. the customer / KTGA member is responsible.
First in, best dressed.
Click HERE to book a hire bike session.View hire terms and conditions when you follow the link.
See you at the track!
Kawasaki Motors Australia