Supercharged Z Flagship Marks Beginning of New Era
The Z H2 - Refined naked styling and Balanced Supercharged Engine, brings performance that can be enjoyed throughout the twist of the throttle. This innovative new model offers high levels of handling with the best in rider technology – all suitable features for the new Z Series flagship.
Powered by a Supercharged Engine
The Z H2’s most defining feature is the supercharged engine. While the idea of a supercharged engine may call to mind an extremely high powered motorcycle that only a handful of riders are able to ride in very limited conditions, Kawasaki’s modern development philosophy called for a machine that enables a wide range of riders to understand the pleasure of riding a motorcycle. Kawasaki’s supercharged engines are designed with this idea firmly in mind. The Z H2’s supercharged engine achieves the seemingly contradictory goals of ample power and easy-to-manage power delivery.
The Next-Generation Z
The Z brand has a rich history that stretches back almost 50 years. Now with the arrival of the Supernaked Z H2 with its supercharged engine, the second chapter of Z history is evolving alongside the H2 story. A distillation of the vast technology possessed by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., the innovative Z H2 is a motorcycle worthy of title “ultimate.” This new flagship model will lead the Z Series into the future.
An extension of the “Built Beyond Belief” concept of the original Ninja H2, the all new Z H2 benefits from the knowledge and ingenuity that has become the strength of Kawasaki H2’s. The supercharged engine makes this supernaked machine one of Kawasaki’s most powerful street models ever. The Z H2 joins the H2 family with the Kawasaki Ninja H2R, Ninja H2, Ninja H2 SX SE+ and Ninja H2 Carbon.
- Powerful, Supercharged 998cm3, Liquid Cooled 4-Stroke In-Line Four that offers an exhilarating riding experience.
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) enables even more precise chassis orientating awareness.
- Hydraulic Assist & Slipper Clutch allows light lever operation.
- Kawasaki Quick Shifter enables fast downshifts and upshifts for seamless acceleration.
- New TFT display provides for quick and easy visibility, with Rideology THE APP Bluetooth connectivity for smart phones.
- Trellis Frame provides both the strength to harness the incredible power and the balanced flex to achieve stability and pliability for high-speed riding.
- SHOWA SFF_BP front fork suspension offers superb road-holding performance.
- 4 Integrated Riding modes: Sport, Road, Rain and Rider mode.
Colour: Metallic Spark Black with Metallic Graphite Gray and Mirror Coated Spark Black.
RRP: To Be Confirmed.