In 1972, Kawasaki made history with the legendary Z1. The four cylinder, four stroke 903cc engine was rated at over 80ps, making it one of the largest capacity and highest power, mass production motorcycles available in its time.
Today, the Kawasaki Z900RS is an evolution of the original Z1 and is set to again make Kawasaki history by marking our long awaited entry into the Retro Sport category.
Any visual, technical or engineering references to the original have been moulded in light of the demands from today’s rider expectations and environment. The all new Z900RS connects heritage with contemporary thinking in a way that embodies the True Spirit of the Kawasaki Z family, resulting in a pure motorcycling experience.
- 948cc In-Line Four that offers a great balance of power and manageability
- Timeless styling reminiscent of legendary yesteryear Kawasaki models
- Iconic teardrop tank, uncluttered engine design and Z1 inspired LED tail cowl
- Round LED headlamp blending retro and modern design
- Spoke-style cast wheels designed to look like classic wire-spoked wheels
- Dual-dial instrumentation with multi-function LCD
- Lightweight trellis frame delivers light, natural handling
- Carefully crafted exhaust note
- Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) contributing to rider reassurance
- Assist and Slipper Clutch for a much lighter feel at the lever, as well as a back-torque limiting function
Ride Away Price from: $17,999
Colour: Candytone Brown /Candytone Orange (also known as Jaffa or Fireball)
Availability: Available now through Kawasaki Dealers
Find out more about this model at our Z900RS web page HERE.