SUPERCHARGE YOUR JOURNEY
The Ninja H2 was our opening act. For our second supercharger challenge, Kawasaki brings the unique sensory experience of a supercharged engine to the sport tourer category with the all-new Ninja H2 SX SE. The new Ninja H2 SX SE was designed from the beginning for real-world applications. Its Balanced Supercharged Engine was developed for everyday street-riding situations, offering an output stronger than the H2 in the low-mid range combined with superb fuel efficiency. Its versatile engine character enables relaxed long-distance riding, easy manageability at slow speeds, and – when called upon – the exhilarating acceleration that only a supercharged engine can deliver.
• 998cc SUPERCHARGED In-Line Four designed to offer both performance and fuel efficiency.
• SE variant features that come standard include: Electronic Cruise Control, TFT Colour Screen, Steel-braided brake hose, Comfort Seat, DC Socket, Large Windscreen, Centre Stand, Panniers, knee pads and tank pad.
• Highly advanced Inertia Measurement Unit equipped electronics package including traction control, corner braking control, wheel lift control, engine brake control and more.
• Power Modes (Full/Middle/Low).
• Kawasaki Quick Shifter - up and down.
• Fully adjustable supersport-sourced suspension.
• Lightweight trellis frame delivers light, natural handling.
• Clean-mount pannier system & LED lights.
• Hydraulic Assist and Slipper Clutch for light feel.
Ride Away Price from: $34,999*
*Ride Away Price based on Sydney 2000 postcode and includes stamp duty, 12 months compulsory third party insurance, 12 months rego, statutory fees and charges, dealer delivery and any current promotions. Price will vary with each postcode.
Colours: Emerald Blazed Green with Metallic Diablo Black
Availability: Available now through Premium H2 / H2R / H2 SX SE Kawasaki Dealers only.
Find out more about this model at our Ninja H2 SX SE web page HERE.