ENDURO RACER-BASED PLAY BIKE, FOR SERIOUS OFF-ROAD FUN
The KLX300R is and enduro racer-based play bike for serious off-road fun. The KLX motorcycle to bridge the gap between play bikes and enduro race equipment. A purpose built hard trail addition to the KLX family. A new 292 cc fuel-injected, liquid-cooled 4-stroke engine in a strong chassis. Light handling to suit rider looking for more power in a play bike, and racer looking for a whole package of fun. Built tough for off-road reliability and durability, the KLX300R delivers off-road riding capability combined with all-rider accessibility.
KLX300R the Ultimate Play Bike.
- Fuel-injected 292cm3 liquid-cooled 4-stroke, single cylinder engine.
- An electric start provides hassle free riding at the push of a button.
- Smooth shifting six-speed transmission with a gear for every situation.
- Latest evolution of the steel perimeter frame optimised to handle hard off-road riding.
- Long-travel suspension - 285mm front / 285mm rear - with ø43mm inverted fork matched to a Uni-trak rear shock.
- Lightweight 7.9 litre fuel tank blends into the KX-inspired seat for freedom of movement when off-road riding.
- KX-style adjustable handlebar provides a choice of four positions to suit a range of riders.
- Large diameter wheels for trail performance - 21" front / 18" rear.
- Large petal disc brakes - 270mm front and 240mm rear.
- Slim ergonomics and KX-inspired seat design for increased rider control.
Ride Away Price from: $7,348**
**Ride away Price based on $6,999 rrp plus $349 dealer delivery, inspection & assembly.**
Availability: Available now through Kawasaki Dealers.
Find out more about this model on our KLX300R model page HERE.