As the pioneer of personal watercraft and the creator of the original mass-produced stand-up model, Kawasaki is pleased to present the JET SKI SX-R, a long-awaited model featuring the latest in engine and hull technology that is sure to redefine the standard for stand-up JET SKI power and handling.
• Powered by a 1,498 cm³ 4-stroke In-Line Four that puts out twice as much power as its 2-stroke predecessor (JET SKI 800 SX-R).
• High-RPM jet pump contributes to the SX-R’s impressive top speed and acceleration
• Newly designed hull that allows rider-active handling and provides superb stability
• Higher corner speed than its predecessor thanks to great stability and increased power
• Sharp, aggressive styling that evoke the highly successful heritage of Kawasaki JET SKIs while giving a distinct racy look
• Larger deck with wider floor area that offers greater freedom of movement and optimum grip
• Kawasaki Splash Deflector (KSD), reduces water splash and Sponsons on the rear contribute to stability and sharp turning performance
Ebony/ Jet White
$14,499 (does not include on water cost)
Availability: Now available through Kawasaki dealerships