The hard hitting 2018 #KX450F is now available through Kawasaki dealers in Australia. Here is a quick look at our fastest and lightest 450cc motocrosser, the bike that ticks every box.
OUR LIGHTEST, FASTEST 450cc MOTOCROSSER
Sporting the same ground-up revisions from the 2016 model, the light and powerful 2018 KX450F provides sharp handling and strong circuit performance that dominates the 450cc motocross class.
Class Leading Features:
- Strong, powerful engine - high performance cylinder head and intake valves plus offset cylinder design
- Only 108.8kg contributes to quicker turn-in and sharper handling
- Aluminum perimeter frame with high rigidity is ultra slim and light
- The minimalist bodywork includes slim radiator shrouds thanks to the angled radiators, an extremely flat seat and tank, plus smooth and seamless styling making it easier for riders to move around.
- Advanced suspension technology featuring factory-racer-style SFF-Air TAC (Triple Air Chamber) fork
- Adjustable ergonomics with 4 position handlebar and 2 position footpegs
- Quick and easy engine tuning with three DFI couplers (plugs) giving a choice of different engine maps
- Oversized ø270 mm petal disc brake delivers strong stopping power and excellent controllability
- KX Calibration Kit allows factory style tuning at the palm of your hand (optional genuine accessory)
- Holeshot advantage with launch control
- Intake ducts added below the rear of the seat contribute to improved response
- Aggressive bodywork makes the bike look compact, complemented by factory inspired styling
RRP: $11,599 (+ pre-delivery)
Colours: Lime Green with factory-style graphics
Availability: Available now through Kawasaki Dealers