The Kawasaki took top honours at the comparison at Glen Helen Raceway amongst a field of six 450 heavy hitters.
Here’s what they had to say about the 2013 KX450F.
- “For the second year in a row, the KX450F pretty much breezed to victory.”
- “The KX simply does everything exceptionally well.”
- “Our vet, novice and expert test riders all praised the KX’s motor up and down, no matter what track they were on.”
- “The Kawasaki has outstanding ergos and is a very comfortable machine and anyone will feel at home on it right away.”
- “And to top things off the Kawasaki is the most adjustable bike on the track.”
- “It’s just an outstanding machine that does everything well. And in many cases better than anything else.”
Read the entire story at cyclenews.com