The first round of the 2018 Australian Supercross Series kicked into gear at the sunny Jimboomba circuit located not far from the Gold Coast. One week prior to this event Brad West got Supercross endorsed at Queensland Moto Park and went racing the following week.
A summary of the round from Brad West:
- Practice and Qualifying went well ended up 1st gate pick on times - took a little longer to dial the track and the jumps in, but had so much fun doing so.
- Moto 1 did not get the greatest jumps out of the gate and was buried in the middle of the pack resulting in soil sampling in the mud getting 5th place.
- Moto 2 had great start leading the pack to make a little mistake in the rhythm lane resulting in 2nd place.
- Moto 3 got out of the gate really good on the KX85-II hitting all my marks and placed 1st for 2nd overall.
- Had a great experience signing and giving away my hats to the hundreds of kids that came past, cant wait until next round at Coolum Queensland on 6th October get down and check out a great event and series.
- Big thank you to Fly Racing Australia for allowing me to rock the New 2019 Fly Gear looks awesome and feels great.
- Big thank you for everybody that subscribes and helps with the program.