Motorcycle Insurance & Roadside Assistance
Protection for you and your motorcycle
Kawasaki Insurances offer competitive insurance options for all motorcyclists; on-road and off-road. The daily rider, the weekend rider, the off-road rider, the long-distance rider and every rider across the spectrum, there is an insurance option to suit your needs at the right prices. Kawasaki Roadside Assistance is available to complete the cover.
Contact Kawasaki Insurances today for more information - 1300 160 294 - or go click the button below to get a quote.
NEED HELP NOW?
Contact Roadside Assistance now?
Call the number below for immediate roadside assistance.
Make sure you have the following details when you call:
- Membership number (the vehicle’s Registration Number, or VIN)
- Name and location
- A description of the problem
- If possible, contact telephone numbers
- Customers should stay with the vehicle until assistance arrives
CALL 1300 279 565
MOTORCYCLE COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE
This provides You with cover for loss or damage to Your Motorcycle as the result of an Accident, the Insured Events of Malicious Acts, Storm, Flood, Fire, Theft and Transit Damage (as defined) and Third Party Liability cover.
There are many additional benefits with Comprehensive Motorcycle Cover, including;
- Car Hire up to $500 / 7 days when your motorcycle is a total loss.
- Loan Balance Assistance up to $2500 per claim when your motorcycle is declared a total loss.
- 3 year new for old in the event of a total loss of the Kawasaki Motorcycle.
- Personal items – up to $500 per item, $1000 maximum.
- No Excess for accidental damage to Rims or Tyres – if only the rim(s) or Tyre (s) are damaged due to an accident, Kawasaki Insurances will waive the excess which would otherwise apply - up to $2000 max benefit in any Period of Insurance.
- Salvage costs – up to $1000.
- Repatriation costs – up to $1500.
- Riding Gear Cover up to $3000 in any one claim and up to $1500 per item.
- No excess for Keys and Locks if stolen or duplicated – valued up to $1500.
- Lay up Cover – available.
- Registered Motorcycle Trailer Cover.
- No excess if you are not at fault.
THIRD PARTY - FIRE, THEFT & TRANSIT - COVER
Third Party, Fire, Theft and Transit Cover
This provides you with cover for loss or damage to your Motorcycle caused only by the Insured Events of Malicious Acts, Storm, Flood, Fire, Theft and Transit Damage (as defined) and Third Party Liability cover.
Some of the additional benefits of this cover include
- Replacement Motorcycle – as per the Comprehensive Cover
- Uninsured Third Party Cover – up to $5000 per claim.
- Registered Motorcycle Trailer Cover
- Lay up Cover - available
THIRD PARTY - LIABILITY ONLY - COVER
Third Party Liability Cover only
- This only provides cover for Your liability to third parties and not for loss of or damage to your Motorcycle.
OFF-ROAD UNREGISTERED MOTORCYCLE COVER
Off-Road Unregistered Bike Cover –
This provides cover for your Off-Road or Motorcycle against loss or damage from Fire and Theft.
It also provides some additional benefits:
- Off Road Unregistered Bikes have Accidental Cover included, contribute 50% to the cost of repairing the bike up to 50% of the market value.
- If financed, up to $1500 Remaining Loan Balance (the difference between the Finance Payout Vs the Insured amount at the time of Loss)
- Transit Damage Cover – whilst being transported on a secured trailer
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR MOTORCYCLE
When a problem occurs, Kawasaki Roadside Assistance can be there to help. Be covered with a predetermined package that allows you to have peace of mind roadside assistance, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day with Kawasaki Roadside Assistance.
Kawasaki Roadside Assistance Benefits:
- Towing - Metro towing up to 50 km and regional towing up to 100km to an approved repairer or a repairer of your choice.
- Parts and Service Locator - We will assist you to locate the closest dealership, service station, repair workshop, or tyre outlet anywhere in Australia.
- Repairer Follow Up - We will work with your repairer to ensure that the vehicle is back on the road as soon as possible.
- Lock Outs and Key Replacement - We will either arrange for your spare key to be delivered or arrange for a locksmith to attend to a maximum of $100.
- Accommodation Assistance - We will arrange and provide hotel accommodation for you for a maximum of two (2) nights at a maximum cost of $100 including GST per night.
- Jump Start and Battery Replacement - We will assist in getting you started with minor issues to your battery. If required, we will provide a replacement. The cost of the battery is at your expense.
- Emergency Fuel - We will either deliver up to $10 of emergency supply fuel, or transport your motorcycle to the nearest refuelling station.
- Rental Car Assistance - We will arrange and provide a rental car for you for a maximum of two (2) days at a maximum cost of $75 including GST per day (total cost $150).
Kawasaki Roadside Assistance can be included during your insurance purchase OR as a stand alone product.
Kawasaki Insurances is a business name of NM Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 34 100 633 038, AFSL 227186. NM Insurance is an insurance underwriting agency and has a binding authority from Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ZAIL) which allows it to enter into and arrange policies of insurance. NM Insurance acts on behalf of ZAIL and not you when providing these services but does so under its own AFSL.
Please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before you make any decisions regarding this product. This document is designed to be simple and straight-forward to make it easy for you to understand what is included in your cover and what isn't. If you have any queries that are not covered in the PDS, please contact Kawasaki Insurance
Policies incepted up to 11:59pm on 16 July 2020 are underwritten by AIG Australia Ltd.