KX450F & KX250F #66
Competing in 2016 MX Nationals MX2 Class & Women's Class, NSW State Motocross Championship (Women’s and MX1) & Victorian Motocross Championship.
- 1st – 2014 NSW Women’s Motocross Championship
- 1st – 2014 Australian Women’s Supercross Championship
- 2nd – 2014 FIM Women’s World Motocross Championship
- 1st – 2013 Australian Women’s Supercross Championship
- 2nd – 2013 FIM Women’s World Motocross Championship
- 2013 X-Games Silver Medallist
- 2012 Queen of Geneva SX, 2nd
- 1st – 2012 Australian Women’s Motocross Championship
- 1st – 2011 Australian Women’s Motocross Championship
- First female to win a state championship against the boys in 2004.
2016 GOALS & CHALLENGES
To win every race I enter!
I go to the gym at least 4-5 times a week and do a variety of cardio, strength and endurance training. Plus I spend as much time as possible on the bike, which is normally on a Saturday and Sunday when I am not racing.
I work 5 days a week, train as much as possible and love spending time with my nieces.
Goanna Tracks in Coonabarabran, best dirt, and a super fast track with lots of fun jumps and sections!