Round 5 & 6 of the Australian Off-Road Championship in Dungog, NSW was an enduro format with a time card. The Kawasaki Castrol Racing Team had an all-round good weekend racing at Dungog.
PD Allan and Lachlan Allan:
- “I felt great on my Kawasaki KX250F.”
- “Saturday I felt good but I made a few adjustments for Sunday to suit the rough & dusty Conditions.”
- “Sunday was going great until a mistake resulting in hurting my neck and I became very dizzy. I managed to finish the day and kept my results in the top 10.”
- Round 5: 7th in E1
- Round 6 - 9th in E1
- PD Allan is sitting 8th position in the AORC - E1 Class
- Lachlan Allan is in 6th position in the AORC – EJ class
Looking forward to the Next Round in Broken Hill on 7 – 12 September 2018.
Castrol Kawasaki Racing Team are supported by Kawasaki and Gympie Motorcycles - http://www.gympiemotorcycles.com.au/
Want to know more about AORC - http://www.aorc.org.au/