Protect your Kawasaki motorcycle with Kawasaki Insurances
As a proud Kawasaki motorcycle owner you undoubtedly want a choice of insurance products that offer the best possible protection for your needs. Kawasaki Insurances offer a wide range of insurance options and cover to suit your riding style, with a choice of optional extras to enhance your protection.
Comprehensive Motorcycle Cover
To protect your bike against accidental damage, fire and theft, as well as covering your legal liability for damage to someone else’s property, Comprehensive Motorcycle Cover is the answer.
We insure your bike for an agreed value at the beginning of the policy and at each renewal. This means you’ll always know exactly how much your bike is insured for, and how much you’ll receive if your bike is damaged beyond repair and not replaced or stolen and not recovered.
Benefits of Comprehensive Motorcycle Cover include:
As a bonus, comprehensive motorcycle cover has plenty of additional optional benefits:
Even better, Kawasaki Insurances offers customised insurance products to suit your needs.
These additional covers include:
Weekend Rider Cover
- Provides full comprehensive cover on weekends, public holidays and annual leave days† and fire and theft cover at all other times.
Loan Protection Insurance
- So you don't have to worry about the financial burden of your bike loan repayments if you get sick, hurt or worse.
- Covers you for the shortfall between your insurance payout and the amount outstanding on your loan, subject to the maximum benefit you select.
Sports Bike Insurance
- Comprehensive Insurance cover designed for Sports Bike enthusiasts who only use their motorcycle privately and are the only rider.
Off Road Rider
Insurance tailored for your off-road motorcycle. Two choices of cover available:
- Fire & Theft Insurance – covers damage to your motorcycle in the event of fire or theft.
- Gapcover Benefits – provides financial protection in the event your motorcycle is declared a total loss and your Fire & Theft total loss payment is less than the amount still owing on your loan contract, ‘the gap’, up to $7000.
Rider Protection Plus
- To cover you, the rider, anytime and anywhere.
Customise your cover today and speak to your Kawasaki dealer now for more information about the comprehensive range of Kawasaki Insurances products.
If any of these options aren’t available through your dealer, please call the Kawasaki Insurances team on 1300 729 168.
To download a copy of the complete Kawasaki Insurances Brochure please click here
†Weekends are between 6am Friday and midnight Sunday. Annual leave days are the first 20 working days you take as leave during the period of insurance but don't apply if you are self employed. Gazetted public holidays in your state are also covered.
*Please refer to the terms and conditions within the Product Disclosure Statement and policy wording for criteria.
The Kawasaki Insurances products listed above are insured or issued by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 886 680 AFS Licence No. 238 292 (Swann). The insurer of any Life and CashAssist covers is The National Mutual Life Association of Australasia Ltd ABN 72 004 020 437, AFSL 234 649 (NMLA), a member of the AMP Group. Swann administers these covers on behalf of NMLA and Swann's liability is limited to the administration of the covers and the management of claims. This website may contain general financial product advice which does not take into account your personal financial circumstances. Please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and policy wording (PDS) available from Kawasaki or Swann, before making a decision about any product featured on this website.