Protect your Kawasaki motorcycle with Kawasaki Insurances
As a proud Kawasaki motorcycle owner you undoubtedly want a choice of insurance products that offer the best possible protection for your needs. Kawasaki Insurances offer a wide range of insurance options and cover to suit your riding style, with a choice of optional extras to enhance your protection.
Comprehensive Motorcycle Cover
To protect your bike against accidental damage, fire and theft, as well as covering your legal liability for damage to someone else’s property, Comprehensive Motorcycle Cover is the answer.
We insure your bike for an agreed value at the beginning of the policy and at each renewal. This means you’ll always know exactly how much your bike is insured for, and how much you’ll receive if your bike is damaged beyond repair and not replaced or stolen and not recovered.
Benefits of Comprehensive Motorcycle Cover include:
- over for an agreed value
- New motorcycle replacement for bikes less than 24 months old*
- Reimbursement of up to $500 for emergency accommodation and travel expenses
- Hire car for up to 15 days if your motorcycle is stolen ($100 maximum per day)
- Premium discount if you qualify for a no - claim bonus
- Up to $4000 coverage for clothing and safety items specifically made for motorcycle riding purposes (up to a maximum of $1500 per individual item)
- Helmet cover up to $1000 if it is damaged
As a bonus, comprehensive motorcycle cover has plenty of additional optional benefits:
- Named rider discount where you nominate who is insured to ride your motorcycle
- Rating 1 no-claim bonus protection (additional premium may apply)
- Easy monthly payments via direct debit.
Even Better, Kawasaki Insurances offers customised insurance products to suit your needs.
These additional covers include:
Weekend Rider Cover
Provides full comprehensive cover on weekends, public holidays and annual leave days† and fire and theft cover at all other times.
Load Protection Insurance
So you don't have to worry about the financial burden of your bike loan repayments if you get sick, hurt or worse.
Gap Cover Insurance
Covers you for the shortfall between your insurance payout and the amount outstanding on your loan, subject to the maximum benefit you select.
Sports Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Insurance cover designed for Sports Bike enthusiasts who only use their motorcycle privately and are the only rider.
Off Road Rider
Insurance tailored for your off-road motorcycle. Two choices of cover available:
- Fire & Theft Insurance – covers damage to your motorcycle in the event of fire or theft.
- Gapcover Benefits – provides financial protection in the event your motorcycle is declared a total loss and your Fire & Theft total loss payment is less than the amount still owing on your loan contract, ‘the gap’, up to $7000.
Rider Protection Plus
To cover you, the rider, anytime and anywhere.
Customise your cover today and speak to your Kawasaki dealer now for more information about the comprehensive range of Kawasaki Insurance products.
If any of these options aren't available through your dealer, please call the Kawasaki Insurances team on 1300 729 168.
†Weekends are between 6am Friday and midnight Sunday. Annual leave days are the first 20 working days you take as leave during the period of insurance but don't apply if you are self employed. Gazetted public holidays in your state are also covered.
*Please refer to the terms and conditions within the Product Disclosure Statement and policy wording for criteria.