KAWASAKI TEAM GREEN AUSTRALIA - TRACK EVENTS 2018
Time to get back on the track. Two fresh events have been added to the Kawasaki Team Green Australia TRACK EVENTS calendar for 2018:
- THE BEND MOTORSPORT PARK - SOUTH AUSTRALIA - Monday 17th September 2018
- BROADFORD RACEWAY - VICTORIA - Monday 8th October 2018
Kawasaki Team Green Australia (KTGA) are going to the NEWEST PREMIER track - THE BEND MOTORSPORT PARK in Tailem Bend, South Australia. The Bend Motorsport Park is one of the most significant developments in recent Australian motor sport history. A state of the art, world-class motor sport facility.
AND we are returning to a favourite - BROADFORD RACEWAY in Victoria.
KTGA track events are exclusive days that enable like-minded enthusiasts to experience the thrill of riding their pride and joy on a track, in a casual and friendly environment. Kawasaki Motors Australia subsidise much of the cost for these events meaning that attending is very affordable for our KTGA members.
HOW TO BOOK A SPOT:
The Kawasaki Team Green Australia Track Events are administered by Champion's Ride Days. Follow the link for the event you are booking in for and you will be transported to the Champion's Ride Days booking portal.
THE BEND MOTORSPORT PARK (SA) - Monday 17th September 2018
- Kawasaki Motorcycle Riders click HERE to book The Bend - $200 per rider
- Other Brand Motorcycle Riders click HERE to book The Bend - $250 per rider
BROADFORD RACEWAY (VIC) - Monday 8th October 2018
- Kawasaki Motorcycle Riders click HERE to book Broadford - $85 per rider
- Other Brand Motorcycle Riders click HERE to book Broadford - $135 per rider
READ THIS SECTION:
- The price per rider is a partially paid by Kawasaki Motors Australia. You pay less at a KTGA event than you do at a standard track day.
- Riders on a Kawasaki product pay less per rider.
- Garage space at each venue is included in the price.
- MA (Motorcycling Australia) licence required at each venue. The price shown does not include the licence.
KAWASAKI HIRE BIKES - LIMITED SPACES!
At each track event we will be offering KTGA members the option to book a session on a Ninja 400, Ninja ZX-6R or Ninja ZX-10R at a discounted rate….$50 instead of $99! All liabilities and insurance is as per Champion’s standard hire agreement, i.e. the customer / KTGA member is responsible.
First in, best dressed.
Click HERE to book a hire bike session. View hire terms and conditions when you follow the link.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO RIDE AT THESE EVENTS?
- A Motorcycle: you will need to bring your own motorcycle along to this event or hire one from Champion's Ride Days. The bike can be a Kawasaki or another brand. All bikes & equipment will be safety checked for riding at the track during scrutineering.
- Required Riding Equipment: Full leather suit (2 piece suit must zip together) with shoulder, elbow, back and knee protectors, motorcycle boots, motorcycle gloves, full face helmet (standard compliant).
- Hire gear: Riding gear (including required leather suits) is available for hire from Champion's Ride Days for $75 and can be selected during the online booking process. You can hire a Kawasaki motorcycle for the full day with Champion's Ride Days - check the Champion's Ride Days website for more information.
- Licence: An MA Licence - if you do not have a current MA Licence, you can purchase on the day.
PICK A GROUP TO MATCH YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
All riders are welcome. The day is inclusive for learner riders, returning riders, experienced track riders, riders that go racing, male and female. There are riding level groups to choose from, read the information in the booking portal to find the right group:
- Novice - Slower pace / new to track days or the track
- Intermediate Groups - medium & faster pace groups
- Advanced - Faster Pace / racer / experienced club track day rider
Modifications can be made to your chosen group through the day to suit your riding.
The day is set to be another great one for Kawasaki Team Green Australia members. The spots available are limited to ensure a suitable amount of space on the track.
- Kawasaki Australia are your hosts for the day.
- Champion's Ride Days run and administer the days on behalf of Kawasaki.
- All riders must be members of Kawasaki Team Green Australia. You will be taken to the Champion's Ride Days website to book in.
- Non-riding family & friends are welcome to come along for the day to watch for free.
- Spaces are limited.