The shootout win comes on the back of the ADB magazine 450F MX Shootout win for the KX450F and means a clean sweep for Kawasaki KX’s in every major Australian dirt magazine 2013 MX shootout.
Here’s what ADB and its testers had to say about the 2013 Kawasaki KX250F:
- Kawasaki’s aim for 2013 was to build a faster, better handling 250 machine, and that’s what it has delivered.
- The KX-F is a powerhouse. It offers loads of power, from the bottom-end through to a screaming top-end.
- …the Showa Separate Function Fork (SFF) provides a huge range of adjustability, making it easy to set the KX-F up for any rider.
- The high-rpm grunt is amazing, it never signs off!
- “The KX-F engine is the best of them all!”
- It is a very hard bike to fault.
- It is super easy to move around on because of the narrow shrouds and smooth plastics.
- Across the 250F scorecard, it was the clear winner.
Read the entire review in the March 2013 issue of Australasian Dirt Bike Magazine.