Bring a “Green” Friend for FREE!!
If your friend is green (new) to ride days, (ie. never ridden with Kawasaki Team Green Australia or Champion’s Ride Days) then this one is on us!!
Kawasaki Australia wants more people to love the track, as much as we do and our great range of motorcycles. Book yourself in for The Bend with our awesome Kawasaki price, and grab your friend that has always wanted to try the track, and now has NO excuses.
- The Bend Motorsport Park – Tues 13th November 2018
- Book a “Green” Friend for FREE!
- Your "Green" friend can ride any make / model of road motorcycle
- This deal only available for the next 50 spots!
BOOK IT NOW! - A Friend for Free, Free Garaging, The Bend Motorsport Track - it does not get any better value for money. Stop overthinking the weather and other logistics......just get on board.
Kawasaki Rider - $200 - includes FREE garaging ($50 value)Kawasaki Rider Booking
Non-Kawasaki Rider - $250 - includes FREE garaging ($50 value)BOOK another Brand of Bike
Friend – FREE!
Fill in you "Green" friends information in the comments section when booking, or give the crew at Champion's Ride Days a call.
DON’T FORGET FOR THIS DAY:
- Your Garaging is FREE (save $50)
- Your Green friend is FREE (never ridden with Champion’s Ride Days or Kawasaki Team Green Australia save up to $250)
- Join Team Green it is FREE (with benefits)
- Smiles from riding The Bend are FREE (Priceless!)
If you are already booked in, you can still add your Green Friend to the list, just call/email Champion’s Ride Days to add them to the list. The Bring a Green Friend offer is limited to 50 bookings only.
Get in TODAY to grab this offer and be at The Bend with Kawasaki and your green friends.
Continue reading for information on riding groups, bike and gear hire options and contact details.
TUESDAY 13th NOVEMBER 2018
Kawasaki Team Green Australia (KTGA) are going to the NEWEST PREMIER track - THE BEND MOTORSPORT PARK in Tailem Bend, South Australia. The Bend Motorsport Park is one of the most significant developments in recent Australian motor sport history. A state of the art, world-class motor sport facility.
KTGA track events are exclusive days that enable like-minded enthusiasts to experience the thrill of riding their pride and joy on a track, in a casual and friendly environment. Kawasaki Motors Australia subsidise much of the cost for these events meaning that attending is very affordable for our KTGA members.
This Track Day Event is hosted by Kawasaki Motors Australia. Champion's Ride Days are the service providers for the event. Champion's Ride Days will take all bookings, payments, bike hire, equipment hire and assist with any questions.
READ THIS SECTION:
- The price per rider is a partially paid by Kawasaki Motors Australia. You pay less at a KTGA event than you do at a standard track day.
- Riders on a Kawasaki product pay less per rider.
- Garage space at each venue is included in the price.
- MA (Motorcycling Australia) licence required at each venue. The price shown does not include the licence.
KAWASAKI HIRE BIKES - LIMITED SPACES!
At each track event we will be offering KTGA members the option to book a session on a Ninja 400, Ninja ZX-6R or Ninja ZX-10R at a discounted rate….$50 instead of $99! All liabilities and insurance is as per Champion’s standard hire agreement, i.e. the customer / KTGA member is responsible.
First in, best dressed.
Click HERE to book a hire bike session. View hire terms and conditions when you follow the link.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO RIDE AT THESE EVENTS?
- A Motorcycle: you will need to bring your own motorcycle along to this event or hire one from Champion's Ride Days. The bike can be a Kawasaki or another brand. All bikes & equipment will be safety checked for riding at the track during scrutineering.
- Required Riding Equipment: Full leather suit (2 piece suit must zip together) with shoulder, elbow, back and knee protectors, motorcycle boots, motorcycle gloves, full face helmet (standard compliant).
- Hire gear: Riding gear (including required leather suits) is available for hire from Champion's Ride Days for $75 and can be selected during the online booking process. You can hire a Kawasaki motorcycle for the full day with Champion's Ride Days - check the Champion's Ride Days website for more information.
- Licence: An MA Licence - if you do not have a current MA Licence, you can purchase on the day.
PICK A GROUP TO MATCH YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
All riders are welcome. The day is inclusive for learner riders, returning riders, experienced track riders, riders that go racing, male and female. There are riding level groups to choose from, read the information in the booking portal to find the right group:
- Novice - Slower pace / new to track days or the track
- Intermediate Groups - medium & faster pace groups
- Advanced - Faster Pace / racer / experienced club track day rider
Modifications can be made to your chosen group through the day to suit your riding.
The day is set to be another great one for Kawasaki Team Green Australia members. The spots available are limited to ensure a suitable amount of space on the track.
- Kawasaki Australia are your hosts for the day.
- Champion's Ride Days run and administer the days on behalf of Kawasaki.
- All riders must be members of Kawasaki Team Green Australia. You will be taken to the Champion's Ride Days website to book in.
- Non-riding family & friends are welcome to come along for the day to watch for free.
- Spaces are limited.
Champion's Ride Days Contact Details:
- Phone: (07) 3287 4144
- Email: [email protected]