NINJA STYLING - LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE
The ALL-NEW Ninja 400 is set to place Kawasaki on the top step of Learner category sales in Australia. Taking styling inspiration from the iconic Ninja H2 and built on the Legendary Performance heritage of the Ninja family, the Ninja 400 is poised to take a generation of riders on their journey into motorcycling.
The Ninja 400 is ALL-NEW; the engine, the trellis frame, the class-leading brakes, ABS is standard, slipper & assist clutch, Twin LED headlights and supersport style wheels. ALL-NEW Ninja 400 has head turning looks, relaxed riding position, great performance with high controllability. A motorcycle to inspire, entice and get more riders onto a Kawasaki. The Ninja 400 has been built to a simple philosophy - create a motorcycle that is both FUN and EASY TO RIDE. Mission accomplished. Ride one today and understand the Legendary Performance of the Ninja 400.
- 399cc Parallel Twin that offers a powerful, rider friendly engine.
- New Trellis Frame that is similar to the Ninja H2 - is lightweight, stable and maneuverable.
- Largest Brake Disc (310mm) in class combined with ABS as standard.
- Twin LED headlamps for sharp looks and superb brightness at low and high beam.
- Stylish star-pattern 5-spoke wheels are light weight, have optimised lateral rigidity to benefit handling and corner stability.
- Ergonomics - a relaxed rider triangle to put the rider in control and keep them comfortable.
- Head-turning looks that take futuristic styling cues from the Ninja H2.
- High-grade cockpit with analogue tachometer, warning lamps, gear position indicator in a multi-function LCD screen.
- Assist and Slipper Clutch for a much lighter feel at the lever, as well as a back-torque limiting function.
- Fun to Ride and Easy to Ride.
Ride Away Price from: $7,699*
3 Colours Available: 1. Kawasaki Racing Team Lime Green with Ebony 2. Candy Burnt Orange with Metallic Magnetic Gray & Metallic Spark Black 3. Metallic Spark Black
Availability: Available now through Kawasaki Dealers
Amazing Introductory Finance and Insurance deals available. Find out More HERE.
Find out more about this model at our Ninja 400 web page HERE.
*Ride Away Price based on Adelaide 5000 postcode and includes stamp duty, 12 months compulsory third party insurance, 12 months rego, statutory fees and charges, dealer delivery and any current promotions. Price will vary with each postcode.