The crowd favourite Kawasaki Team Green Australia (KTGA) Track Day events are back by popular demand in 2017!
KTGA track days are exclusive events that enable like-minded enthusiasts to experience the thrill of riding their pride and joy on a race track, in a casual and friendly environment. Kawasaki Motors Australia subsidise much of the cost for these events meaning that attending is very affordable for our KTGA members.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO RIDE AT THESE EVENTS?
Sign up and become a KTGA member - The KTGA community is free and open for everyone to join. KTGA is dedicated to keeping proud owners and enthusiasts up to date with all things Lime Green. Sign up here: http://kawasaki.com.au/kawasaki-team-green-australia/
A Motorcycle: you will need to bring your own motorcycle along to this event or hire one from Champion’s Ride Days. The bike can be a Kawasaki or another brand. All bikes & equipment will be safety checked for riding at the track during scrutineering.
Required Riding Equipment: Full leather suit (2 piece suit must zip together) with shoulder, elbow, back and knee protectors, motorcycle boots, motorcycle gloves, full face helmet (standard compliant).
Hire gear: Riding gear (including required leather suits) is available for hire from Champion’s Ride Days for $75 and can be selected during the online booking process.
Licence: An MA (Motorcycling Australia) Licence - if you do not have a current MA Licence, you can purchase one for just $30 on the day at each event.
PICK A GROUP TO MATCH YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
All levels and types of riders are welcome. The day is inclusive for learner riders, returning riders, experienced track riders, riders that go racing, male, female....all riders will find a spot that will provide an enjoyable day! There are various riding level groups to choose from:
- Novice (Slower pace / New to track days) - Never done a track day? Consider yourself a steady road rider? Getting back into bikes after some time off? Then this is the group for you. This group includes Kawasaki led sighting laps of the track to help build you into the day. Enjoy the freedom of track riding, without the pressure to ride faster than you feel comfortable.
- Intermediate Groups (medium & faster pace groups) - You have done a few track days and are getting a bit quicker around the tracks. Looking to step up to the next pace group and grow your skills. There are a couple of choices when your book online for the Intermediate groups to ensure the correct fit for you; Intermediate slow and Intermediate fast.
- Advanced (Faster Pace / racer / experienced club track day rider) - If you're a very experienced & fast track rider, you know the track layout and/or race regularly, then this is the group for you.
Modifications can be made to your chosen group through the day to suit your riding. You can move to a faster group or move to a lower speed group if required.
The day is set to be another great one for Kawasaki Team Green Australia members. The spots available are limited to ensure a suitable amount of space on the track.
- Ride your motorcycle on a track with Kawasaki enthusiasts in a relaxed environment
- Experience 3 different circuits in 2017 with Kawasaki Australia staff.
- Book into one event, or all three!
- Kawasaki Australia are your hosts for the day - the online bookings and the track officials are provided by Champion's Ride Days.
- Champion's Ride Days will take your online booking and provide information leading up to the day.
All riders must be members of Kawasaki Team Green Australia. Spaces are limited. Non-riding family & friends are welcome to come along for the day to watch for free.
WAKEFIELD PARK RACEWAY – NEW SOUTH WALES - MONDAY 4TH DECEMBER 2017
Bring your motorcycle and ride at the great NSW technical track, Wakefield Park Raceway.
This day is an official Kawasaki Team Green Australia event with special pricing for our members.
• Riders bringing their own Kawasaki motorcycle: $75
• Riders bringing a non-Kawasaki (other brand motorcycle): $125
• 6 x 15 minute sessions on track.
• Number of bikes in a group will be capped to ensure an open track Great value for money.
• Licence to ride on the track is required – this will be at a small cost to purchase & will be arranged through Champion’s Ride Days and the venue.
KAWASAKI HIRE BIKES - LIMITED SPACES!
At each track day event we will be offering KTGA members the option to book a session on a Ninja 300, Ninja ZX-6R or Ninja ZX-10R at a discounted rate….$50 instead of $99! All liabilities and insurance is as per Champion’s standard hire agreement, i.e. the customer / KTGA member is responsible.
First in, best dressed.
Click HERE to book a hire bike session at any of the track days listed above.View hire terms and conditions when you follow the link.
See you at the track!
Kawasaki Motors Australia